Saturday, December 05, 2009

NEW MOON!

So i did go out today. Awesome. I slept till 4+. Woke up then walked out of the room onto the sofa and laid down again. Lol. Not long after, Kelm called. Went to get ready and everything then left the hse. Bussed down to Zhang's hse. Kelm, Ed, Toh and Niz were alr there. Watched them play ps3 then played a little myself then used com. Stayed there till 7+ then left to white sands for dinner. Walked to dte after that. Was 8+ alr. Bought tickets for new moon at 9. Wa, NO MONEY ALR! GG. Slacked at arcade till time was up then went in for the movie. The movie ws not bad man! But alot ppl say not nice, i don't know why. Lol. But the book's much better, obviously. The movie ended at 11+ then went to shk then to toilet then walked to bus stop. Bussed home with Niz. End of my day. Lol. Doubt i'll be going out the nxt few days. K, don't feel like blogging alr. Byebyebyebyebyebye.

#13 Someone who makes me think, “You’re who I’ve been waiting for all my life.”

No comments: